TOYO STEEL SMALL MOTO GARAGE TOOLBOX WITH 2 CANTILEVER TRAYS - BLUE
The Small Toolbox with 2 Cantilever Trays from Toyo Steel. These Japan made toolboxes are pressed from a single sheet of steel for maximum durability. Perfect for the garage or home storage.
Durable and functional
Double handles, double layers
Volume storage space
Comes with 8pcs removable dividers for trays
Attachable with cylinder lock 4.8mm
Outer size W350 x D175 x H220 mm
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
If you would like to return your purchase please click here.
Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
- Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
- Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.