Lexin G16 Accessory Kit/Extra Helmet Kit
The G16 is here, and this kit allows a G16 owner to easily equip additional helmets with G16 Mounting Hardware and our Premium Audio Kit fitted with Type-C USB audio without needing to purchase additional G16 devices. This kit includes G16 Main unit Mounting gear and the G16 Audio kit.
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
If you would like to return your purchase please click here.
Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
- Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
- Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.
Fixation au casque mal adapter
La clip fournie est trop epaisse et ne serre pas bien le casque
J'ai essayer le collant et il a rompu apres seulement une sortie