Muc-Off Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner - 1L
No matter how much mud or grime is on your bike, our Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner will make light work of it, every single time.
SEE IT IN ACTION
Often imitated, never duplicated the OG of motorcycle cleaners
- Breaks down dirt and grime on a molecular level
- Fully biodegradable, free from acids, solvents and CFCs
- Safe on all surfaces, including carbon fibre,
Using our state-of-the-art Nano Tech formula, Muc-Off Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner cuts through grime quicker than you can say “OMG!” regardless of the weather or riding conditions. This classic pink bike cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains our revolutionary Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your motorbike’s delicate finish. Because we use the finest ingredients and surfactants, our Muc-Off formula is a closely guarded trade secret.
It’s the most effective cleaner out there, and it doesn’t even need any of those nasty, dangerous acids or chemicals. In fact, our perfectly pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC’s and solvents, and it’s alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It’s safe on all surfaces, and it’s even disc brake rotor and pad friendly.
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
- Step 1 - Rinse motorbike thoroughly before applying Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner.
- Step 2 - Spray Nano Tech Bike Cleaner onto the entire motorbike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 3 - Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 4 - Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water.
Project Green is our never-ending commitment to deliver a multitude of environmentally-focussed improvements across our business. We love the planet we ride on, it’s our playground, and we’re driven to protect it for everyone.
This product has a Project Green credential; meaning that it’s either biodegradable, refillable, reusable, or all three!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ARE THE NANO TECH BIKE CLEANER AND NANO TECH MOTORCYCLE CLEANER THE SAME FORMULA?
Yes, the formula is the same in each, but we simply label them with specific instructions for each cleaner for the separate markets, giving you the best cleaning power possible.
DO I HAVE TO DILUTE MY NANO TECH BIKE CLEANER BEFORE USE?
No, it can be used straight from the bottle.
SHOULD I PRE-RINSE MY BIKE/MOTORBIKE BEFORE USING THE NANO TECH BIKE CLEANER?
Yes we always recommend a pre-rinse before using our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
IS NANO TECH BIKE CLEANER SAFE ON MATT FINISH FRAMES?
Yes, our formula is safe on all finishes.
IS NANO TECH BIKE CLEANER SAFE TO USE ON DISC BRAKES?
Yes, it is safe to use on all parts and surfaces of your bike, including brake pads and rotors. Spray on, wash off, no sweat!
IS THE NANO TECH CLEANER SAFE ON CARBON FRAMES?
Yes our cleaner is safe on carbon frames and on both matt and gloss finishes.
HOW LONG SHOULD I LEAVE THE CLEANER ON FOR?
We recommend leaving the cleaner for 3-4 minutes before rinsing off but do not leave on in direct sunlight.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children
CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300, 24 HR
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
- Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
- Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.