Simpson Mod Bandit - Matte Black
Mod Bandit Helmet
Modular function and convenience meets Simpson style and attitude.
One hand modular function, communication system ready, Pinlock system compatible, and internal sun shield are highlights of the new Simpson Mod Bandit. Ready to ride across town or around the world, the Mod Bandit offers the function and style you are looking for.
*ALL HELMETS ARE SHIPPED WITH CLEAR SHIELDS*
- DOT/ECE certification
- Tri composite or carbon fiber shell combined with a poly-carbonate alloy chin bar
- One hand chin bar opening
- Ability to lock the chin bar in the open position
- Metal chin bar locking components for strength and durability
- Communication system compatibility
- Multiple adjustable intake vents
- Free flow, low pressure exhaust vents aids in air extraction
- Integrated spoiler maximizes stability and aids in air extraction
- Removable, washable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cheek pads and interior Pinlock shield insert ready
- Tool-less, quick release, shield changing
- Smoke tinted internal sun shield, other options available
- Rear facing cheek pad reflective panels
- Removable, noise reducing chin curtain
- Traditional, double D-ring retention system
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for Canadian helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for Canadian returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
Canadian orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Canadian orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $20 for standard shipping.
Canadian Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
USA shipping is flat rate $40
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Free standard shipping on all Canadian orders over $150.
- Canadian orders under $150 will be charged $15 for standard shipping.
- Canadian express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
- USA shipments are a flat fee of $40 CAD for shipping.
- USA shipments only available for mainland USA.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.
I am super happy with the purchase of this helmet, I was eyeballing this for while. Tested one out last summer it was well fitting and exactly what I wanted.
Once I saw the price drop I pulled the trigger and got it. I am going to be doing a Youtube video on it soon. Thank you.
I've only worn the helmet for a few day trips so far. The vents in the chin are key to reducing the fog inside the visor when moving slow on a cool morning. Otherwise I have no notes.
Love the styling. The fit was perfect with no pressure points after riding 6-8 hours on the first time wearing it. It was not super quiet but not terrible. My SENA 30k fit in nicely and was an easy install. The outer shield could use a few more clicks for open positioning. Good value and lots of positive comments from friends and strangers others. I would certainly recommend the Simpson Mod Bandit to others.
Awesome products and service
Nice fit, very comfortable, I did order a size smaller and it was a little tight, but I think the next size up would be too loose. I’m sure with time it will fit great. And I did take a little bit of the inner visor where it touched my nose. Overall excellent helmet, and I recommend it.